Career Achievement Award: This award honors the lifetime contribution of a person in the field.
- Michael Reisch (2019)
- Mark Homan (2018)
- Tracy Michael Soska (2017)
- Steve Burghardt (2016)
- John Tropman (2015)
Mid-Career Achievement Award: The Mid-Career Achievement Award honors the meritorious service and scholarship contributions of a mid-career person in the field.
The Marie O. Weil Outstanding Scholarship Award: This award recognizes outstanding scholarship published in the Journal of Community Practice during the previous volume year. Authors are selected for their contribution to the field, scholarly approach, and/or promotion of macro practice values. Taylor and Francis, the journal publisher, co-sponsors this award.
- Robert A. Case & Laura Zeglen (2019)
- Sean Young, Teresa Neumann & Philip Nyden (2019)
- Megan E. Gilster & Cristian L. Meier (2018)
- Akilah Dulin Keita, Lonnie Hannon, David Buys, Krista Casazza, & Olivio Clay (2017)
- Michael J. Parks (2016)
- Alice B. Gates (2015)
Emerging Scholar Award: This award honors a recent Ph.D. (pre-tenure) who is doing meritorious scholarship in the field.
- Jama Shelton (2019)
- Megan Paceley (2018)
- Jaime M. Booth (2017)
- Samantha Teixeira (2016)
- Terri Friedline (2015)
Doctoral Student Award: This award honors a current PhD student who is doing meritorious scholarship in the field.
- Kerri Evans (2019)
- Joel Izlar (2017)
- John Mathias (2016)
Outstanding Practitioner Award: This award honors the significant contribution to a community of a BSW or MSW level macro practitioner.
- Eric Jackson (2019)
- Lora D. Hicks McDonald (2018)
- Charles Edward Lewis, Jr. (2017)
- Andrea Paluso (2016)
Outstanding Student Award: This award recognizes the contribution of a BSW or MSW student who has been involved in community or organizational practice currently or in the past.
- Bezil Taylor (2019)
- Danny Vang (2018)
- Emma Martinez(2017)
- Wayne State University School of Social Work Association of Black Social Workers (ABSW) (2017)
- Coalition of Community Social Workers, Wayne State University (2016)
- Jason Ostrander (2015)